VISION, MISSION & QUALITY OBJECTIVES
The Vision of Nitte School of Architecture, Bangalore is to mould every student into role model in designing, planning, research and education which facilitate development, growth and productivity on regional, national and global levels. This is realized by exploring the full potential of Architecture, Design and Planning on all students and stake holders through an elaborate curriculum and step by step evaluation.
To develop diverse, socially active and professionally responsible personnel within a creative setup that ensures sustainability of learning environment.
Nitte School of Architecture, Bangalore shall achieve the following Quality Objectives and improve upon it with changing needs with each passing year knowledge and pioneering have no end…………
- To provide quality and techno-creative learning environment to enhance the versatility of mind, motivation and inspiration for learning.
- To continually enhance and maintain the quality of Architectural education through mind steering Knowledge Exchange Programs.
- To promote ethical Architectural Explorations, Research and Innovation through student development programs for knowledge sharing and transfer.
- To implement an effective Performance Management Process.
- To effectively and efficiently assess, mitigate and manage Risk.
- To provide programs to foster and encourage Proffessional Development oppotunities.
An institute for creating, designing and transalting realizations of the full potential of architecture, planning and design domain and its synergetic effect on all students and stake holders through:
- Planned curriculum
- collaborative Programs
- Academic research and development
- Design research and project handling
- Techincal and creative skill development
- Training and placement
We at Nitte School of Architecture, Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality Techno-Creative education and training through an established sustainable quality and risk management system complemented by the synergistic communication and interaction of the stakeholders concerned.