VISION, MISSION & QUALITY OBJECTIVES
Vision of Nitte SOA is nothing less than being a role model in designing and translating the realizations of the full potential of Architecture, Design and Planning and its synergetic effect on all the students stake holders through all the curriculum and step-by- step evaluation of a progress by means of futuristic Architectural design development for ultimate growth and productivity that shapes our universal access to Research and Education, full participation in culture and built environment and adopt to a regional, national and a global outlook in all our activities.
Mission of Nitte SOA is to develop a diverse, socially and environmentally responsible, enlightened professional in design and Architecture through a presses of skill acquisition, critical thinking and value definition. In so doing Nitte SOA pursues this mission within a creative environment of inquiry and collegiality in the fulfillment and advancement of spatial justice, sustainability, and design for the everyday experience.
Nitte SOA shall achieve the following Quality Objectives and improve upon it with changing needs with each passing year knowledge and pioneering have no end…………
- Enhance number of Rational discourses on Architecture through Mind Steering Lectures, seminar, Workshops and Conferences.
- Managing the Architectural Knowledge through “Knowledge Sharing and Knowledge Transfer”.
- Improve the communication skills of the students.
- Peer Development.
- Promote Architectural Exploration, Research and Innovation.
- Explore and uncover Innovative ways of making the students learn.
- Learning by rejoicing growth and development
- Enhance Inspiration among the students