STATE OF ART FACILITIES AT Nitte SOA
The success of any institute is not just based on its curriculum and faculty but also on the facilities and infrastructure provided. Nitte SOA has high-end state-of-art campus and students facilities, instructional activity spaces, amenities and administrative spaces.
Highlights of the campus
- Integrated campus with students facilities and Wi-Fi enabled, has over 2 acres of land with over 3500 sq.mts of built-up space with a provision for another 10000 sq.mts of development with naturally ventilated and well- lit interiors
- Majority of the facilities have complete back-up power supply.
- Dedicated covered parking area for both two and four wheelers.
- High end computers with peripherals
- Student friendly drawing Tables.
- Classrooms equipped with design studios and LCD projector screens.
- Library houses over 600 books with over 100 titles on architecture and allied fields, tie-up with other libraries in the integrated campus and in the city.
- Locker facilities provided for students.
- Many recreational areas like playground, common room etc.
- Boys and girls hostel facilities.
- Canteen facilities within the campus.
- Labs and construction yards, visual art studio, photography lab, environmental lab, resource center, central store
- Facilities and workshop for model making with multi-materials, metal craft, carpentry- woodworks, pottery, sculpture, plaster of works, exhibition hall and material museum
- Institute will set-up NATA test center & QPDS center to cater to university examinations
- All the basic amenities like clean restrooms, first-aid cum sick room, students’ center, placement office, separate male/female staff common room with pantry, stationery shops, etc.